CirtexHosting Reviews

CirtexHosting
89 reviews of CirtexHosting

It happened so that we decided to change our web host and transfer all files to Cirtexhosting company.
We raised lots of tickets as we had never moved hosts before and needed some help. Their customer support was very helpful!
Very good host!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2008 - March, 2012

What I want to say is that Cirtexhosting hosting service is based on quality. These guys consist of professionals.
Their network is brilliant, I've not noticed any downtime or connection problems! Great web host!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2012 - March, 2012

Back to my experience with Cirtex hosting for last couple years - I would say you can rely on it. The set-up was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails.
The connection speed i very fast!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2009 - March, 2012

Well, Cirtexhoting service has been excellent and top notice thus far. We love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2004 - March, 2012

Honestly, when I first read reviews here they were all so good I thought they were fake. But from my experience so far I am finding Cirtexhosting to be what I need.
It has excellent customer support.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2007 - March, 2012

I've used Cirtexhosting, inc for a long time now. I've never had any issues and love the ability to up all the server stats on the fly during our busy seasons.
Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - March, 2012

I have really perfect experience dealing with Cirtexhosting.
There have been a very few downtime periods but they were handled quickly and efficiently.
If you are in need of a VPS in particular, this is the place to get one.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2009 - March, 2012

Since my initial sign-up with Cirtexhosting, the time I host my site with them has been great. They email me about every little thing that may affect my hosting.
The customer service at Cirtexhosting is fantastic.
Great Web host!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - March, 2012

Cirtexhosting is fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.
The response times are lightning fast (the longest I have had to wait for a response to a ticked question was just over 1 hour!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - February, 2012

I have been Cirtexhosting customer for over 3 years. I currently have a level shared account with 3 sites hosted on it.
I am getting excellent page load times compared to the previous host which is why I switched.
Great pricing!