CirtexHosting Reviews

CirtexHosting
89 reviews of CirtexHosting

I have hosted with Cirtexhosting for almost 2 years now. Their excellent quality has gotten even better. I like conservative, security conscious, competent hosts. They are all of that.
Very happy with Cirtexhosting, and would not hesitate to recommend!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - February, 2012

They actually listen to what your whole problem is, and not just picking out the key words they need to hear to get you off the phone ASAP.
Cirtexhosting is superb!
I'm confident in the efficient, flexible, and powerful services!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - February, 2012

I've used Cirtexhosting for a long time and very happy.
I have no complaints. Their configuration has changed quite a bit in the time I've been with them, but they've been nothing but helpful in sorting out any issues that've arisen with migration.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2004 - February, 2012

I have recommended Cirtexhosting to all my clients as well as anyone that has been looking for an excellent web host. I am a web systems developer and have uncommon requirements for my hosting needs.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2011 - February, 2012

My experience with Cirtexhosting has been 100% positive. I am not a techie and anything beyond publishing with MS Front Page is a mystery to me. The folks at this web host answer my questions quickly and fix any problems.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2009 - February, 2012

Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support provided by Cirtexhosting - extremely helpful.
Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.
Their servers are fast. The pages load fast, day or night.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - February, 2012

Well, I would like to say that Cirtexhosting responds quickly to my support tickets, and keeps introducing cool new services and add-ons.
Well, I would like to say that Cirtexhosting responds quickly to my support tickets!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - February, 2012

I chose Cirtexhosting service about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service.
Pricing is still great. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - February, 2012

I'm hosting multiple domains at Cirtexhosting, using just the $7/month Linux plan. I feel that this package is well-suited for all individuals and small business - a great alternative to many traditional hosts.
top company to deal with.highly recommende

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - January, 2012

I've been with Cirtexhosting for a long time and I've not had one problem with them.
Their customer service is great as well.
I have also found the control panel very easy to use making the first setup and config there after quick.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - January, 2012