CirtexHosting Reviews

CirtexHosting
89 reviews of CirtexHosting

I normally don't do web hosting reviews but decided to do this one so that other persons will not fall prey to the company known as Cirtexhosting

Very bad hosting company. Please beware of them.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - January, 2012

I have hosted there three my websites with Cirtexhosting web host. Hosting reliability is perfect and if there any issues support team are going to help very fast.
So far I have been very pleased. I especially love their support.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2008 - January, 2012

Glad to find Cirtexhosting Web host. This company is great. They are never down.
Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
The server uptime is great. Good host!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2007 - January, 2012

I am happy running my websites with Cirtexhosting company. Always found the site fast in the Control Panel & site management.
Uptime is Great... pricing is cheap.
I highly recommend Cirtex to anyone looking for outstanding, friendly, and reliable Host

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - January, 2012

I am pleased to find Cirtexhosting company. Easy to understand website. Great prices.
Definitely some of the best Customer Support available. Support can be reached through MSN for immediate assistance, and through tickets/email!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - January, 2012

Some of my sites are Drupal, so database speed is important. Running a Drupal site on Cirtexhosting was really, really fast. I have never had a problem since I signed up with them.
It's good cheap hosting.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2011 - January, 2012

Moved to Cirtexhosting after poor service with my previous host. These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but their IT guy has been very patient with us.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2003 - January, 2012

Well, on shared hosting, users are limited by resource usage, so I decided to try Cirtexhosting VPS hosting service. Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.
For me, Cirtexhosting reliability is at the very bottom.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2007 - December, 2011

I decided to try Cirtex Hosting after seeing the high marks it received on this site. As long as they keep up the current level of service, I don't think I'll ever use another low-cost shared host ever again.
They have a very large selection of scripts!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - December, 2011

Cirtexhosting is fantastic. On the few times, that I have had issues, they have responded with lightening speed. I have been hosted with other companies before, but can express the point that this web host ROCKS.
I am happy customer! Highly recommended!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2008 - December, 2011