CirtexHosting Reviews

CirtexHosting
89 reviews of CirtexHosting

Cirtexhosting is fantastic. On the few times, that I have had issues, they have responded with lightening speed. I have been hosted with other companies before, but can express the point that this web host ROCKS.
I am happy customer and would recommend i

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2008 - December, 2011

I've have never had a problem with any of the sites hosted at Cirtexhosting. Their control panel is intuitive and powerful. Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - December, 2011

I would highly recommend Cirtex Hosting to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host. Customer support replies in 5-10 minuted! The Control Panel has everything you need. Whether you're an expert user or a beginner it is very easy to use.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2008 - December, 2011

Cirtexhosting has always been okay for me when hosting personal web pages.
I've only needed about 4 tickets and everything has been minor and resolved very quickly. I have been very happy with their courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - December, 2011

I would like to say that I am glad to find Cirtexhosting web host. think that my review will be useful for other webmasters looking for reliable host.
This decent host gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with...

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2007 - December, 2011

BAD HOSTING EVER DONT BUY !!!!!!
BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!
Unlimited= FALSE
You can only have 50G.
POOR UPTIME POOR SUPPORT.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2011 - December, 2011

I moved to Cirtex after I found that my online business was failing because of too much down time with my last host. I was amazed at the cost and so much value for money at Cirtex.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - May, 2011

Just wanted to add my two cents about Cirtex hosting and the overall experience. I can recommend them as a pretty good host. I'm paying for shared hosting and their download times are a lot faster than what i've experienced elsewhere.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - May, 2011

Adult image sites feel good with this host. At least my site does. Paying few dollars, but get really huge, no, REALLY HUGE, account not only unlimited by space and bandwidth, but also of great amount of RAM and CPU.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - March, 2011

The support really sucks. They dont read at all the ticket content, they jsut answert whatever they want and fix a simple problem could take you at least 20 ticket updates and a lot of headaches.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2010 - February, 2011