CirtexHosting Reviews

CirtexHosting
89 reviews of CirtexHosting

I thought I would share my review with you for Cirtex. At first I thought Cirtex was OK, but they have been improving and its a lot better now.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - January, 2011

Stay away , pay the extra and get a dcent hosting company who has proper technical support when the s**t hits the fan. They are not professional and arrogant.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

For me Cirtex hosting is one of the best out there. I like the support they give when you are having trouble. They also have great forums with people ready to help you with the problems you are facing.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - January, 2011

Been hosting with them for awhile doing various projects using them as a backbone server for some of our domains. Cirtex is not bad I like that they offer up some great upstart features I don't see offered on other hosts. Price wise to is one of the best.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2007 - December, 2010

Good service. Their support is always helpful and sites never gone down since they have been published.

Good for Video Hosting

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - November, 2010

www.cirtexhosting.com has THE SLOWEST FFPMEG SERVERS EVER!. your website will keep on timing out when visitors attempt to access it. web page load up time is 14 seconds or more. They Over Sold Themeselves

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - November, 2010

We run a media intense site so it was very important that all our needs were met. We were dissatisfied with our last host and started searching online for a new host. Someone recommended Cirtex hosting to us so we first looked up their price packages. Ev

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - November, 2010

No problems so far with my site, though they did try to get my monthly payment from my card 2 days before the actual due date of my bill. Other than that, zero complaints.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2009 - October, 2010

Like at least two other users, our accounts were hacked at the same time as their backup server, and we lost not only the production servers but the backups as well. No apologies, only continued put-offs and a small credit.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2009 - September, 2010

I just love Cirtex hosting services. There is help just about everywhere on their site especially their forums. I think what drew me more to Cirtex was their control panel features. I was looking at a few hosts that would take care of my video web sites a

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2008 - October, 2010