CirtexHosting Reviews

CirtexHosting
89 reviews of CirtexHosting

Never had any single trouble with uptime and connectivity, the questions which we might have from time to time are quickly answered by the support team and overall the service is of the top quality.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2009 - September, 2010

The worst hosting company we have ever encountered. They lost all of our data that we accumulated in two years and could NOT recover the data loss. What they said was "SORRY" we can offer you 3 month credit!!! An insulting joke as we lost two year work!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - September, 2010

CirtexHosting SUCKS..

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - September, 2010

I have been with this guys for quite long period of time and always, not always they have been provided me good service. Sorry for the poor English though...

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - August, 2010

We are hosting our design webservice with cirtexhosting for quite a long time, and the company has never made us upset about the given services. We recommend it.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - August, 2010

I have been using cirtex since I tried it in 2008. This is pretty long term considering I changed about ten companies during four years.
In cirtex people know what and what for are they doing, this is what I think.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2008 - August, 2010

Got account from cirtex for the image gallery and am really pleased by hosting with them. Great service: site's always up and running, supportive team is ever ready o answer questions and help troubleshooting.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2008 - July, 2010

For me as for the non tech guy that is very important to understand that someone is here, next to me and ready to help any time. That is what Cirtexhosting has been providing for me.
I'm 100%certain they provide the best customer services and support!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2009 - July, 2010

I've gotta reseller account with cirtex. I think this company is the one I can call stable and rather supportive, as everything I was promised to have is given.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - May, 2010

Despite of being located In europe, and having local audience I do not have any troubles with access or performance for me and my clients reading my site.The support works good, and the prices are not high at all.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2008 - May, 2010