CirtexHosting Reviews

CirtexHosting
89 reviews of CirtexHosting

Really good to have pretty big adult site and pay few bucks for it monthly, while I first expected to have a need in VPS. Cirtex supports various scripts and gives excellent as for shared account performance even if traffic is loaded very high.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - April, 2010

Very unreliable! Rollbacks are regular for Cirtex. The customer service is horrible in that when doing live chat it takes them about 5 minutes per response or longer if you ask a real question, try it. They charged me 3 times for my 1st month payment.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - February, 2010

Cirtex is definitely good service for video content. I am using its account since the first coming out a year ago, and never experienced any downtime or support issues, while people seem to report of the troubles with almost any host. Good value

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2009 - February, 2010

Until cirtex I experienced may troubles with hosts such as low uptime, low speed, rude support or complete absence of it, less cost-efficiency, or complete discorrespondence of price and quality offered. When I switched to cirtexhosting - troubles ended.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - February, 2010

I am with cirtexhosting for about four months at themoment and am happy to have this host as my provider, due to high professionalism the do the work with. I pay good price for good service and think of remaining client for the nearest year.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - January, 2010

Server set up asap but within 24 hours promised. They took my payment and after waiting a complete day nothing! If you are in trouble and need a fast set up don't believe their promise. Call sales get no answer. Use online chat no one answers. Horrible!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

Only but nightmares Literally!! it has to be watched 24/7 because of the lack of reliability, and we are geeting our site out of here as soon as posible, we had already moved everything to a new server twice in 3 weeks!!!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - November, 2009

I am a customer of cirtexhosting for already two years, and am mostly satisfied with the service quality and features they provide. I actually think I save by using this host, as it is really hard to find a good shared hosting for video streaming content

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - November, 2009

Being with cirtexhosting for about a year, and hosting a great video sharing site we can say the company is offering really superior quality of the providing and is really the one of the most cost-efficient hosting service we managed to find.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2008 - November, 2009