CirtexHosting Reviews

CirtexHosting
89 reviews of CirtexHosting

Cirtexhosting rules the webhosting world
I like Cirtex is offering great features to start using their plans. I run media-intense website and it is important to get high performance of all scripts and database. Everything is OK! With them I see all features what I've paid for, thank you!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2011 - October, 2012

high uptime, nice features and cool support with prices which are affordable
The first impression was because of various nice features which are user-friendly and useful for newbies in hosting. AS a novice I always had what to ask, support delivered prompt responses. All I needed from hosting provider I've got from CirtexHosting

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2012 - October, 2012

Absolutely quality service for reasonable prices
The team of cirtexhosting is really technically-gifted and providing all the best to their customers. For half-year period I am receiving extremely fast and stable hosting for my website. When I need to get help I feel free to contact support

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2012 - October, 2012

Recommend them
Always available to help and went above and beyond. Service is just stunning and Cirtex keeps my site running. They always have a positive attitude unlike so many companies today who act like you are a bother. No regrets of using CirtexHosting!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - October, 2012

Best pick for cheap, but still reliable hosting
Ticket response time was very fast, anywhere from minutes to a couple hours max on low priority tickets. Performance of my website is pretty decent and I feel safe with my host and don't scare of downtimes, because I don't know what is that.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2007 - October, 2012

Nothing bad to say
I have to say that CirtexHosting plans totally satisfied my demands. I've always got polite response from support and pingdom shows my uptime is 100%. So, I can't say nothing bad about their service and recommend to anyone who needs high quality host.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - October, 2012

I'm satisfied
Cirtex enticed me with their low pricing and I've decided to try them. I've received quick response and instant account activation. I consider myself to be a difficult customer, regardless I always got polite and promt replies.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2005 - October, 2012

Cirtex Impressed me much
After first contact with CirtexHosting support I've understood - they're my choice and now I don't regret. Uptime I get is ideal, no complains. At the beginning of our relationships I've got some issues but all have been fixed by support team.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2011 - October, 2012

I've searched for quality host and I've found it finally!
My previous hosts were awful. Bad support, low uptime, software failed. But when I've moved to cirtexhosting I've moved to high level of hosting service. Now I get feedbacks from support for less than hour. Stability is high as possible to get.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2010 - August, 2012

stable quality host
After long 3 years with them I can express only positive emotions. Stuff can handle any annoying task from such newbie as me. Hardware is fast while network is always online. I can use lots of features included to my plan and some of them really useful.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2008 - July, 2012