ClickStrat Reviews

ClickStrat
60 reviews of ClickStrat

2 days ago website + email down for more than 3.5 hours. 24/7 live chat support unavailable. Email to support@reyox.com --> automated response asking to "file a ticket using our members area". Members area was unavailable then and is still unavailable rig

Company Response: Our live support is ALWAYS available, try us at anytime and see for yourself. The members area has not been down once since it was replaced 2006. And the downtime was attributed to the last review (the customer whose website was suspended and asked to move).

Services Period: Past customer during August, 1996 - March, 2007

Terrible. After one month I realised I chose the wrong one. Support is slow: critical problems (site down) answered in hours!.Technically,poor. Downtimes have been terrible in the last two weeks and they just suspended my account with bills paid!! AVOID

Company Response: Every story has two sides: This customer tried hosting a potentially resource abusive website which used over 35% of a Dual Xeon + Dual Core server (with over 4GB of ram). His site was responsible for the 'terrible' downtime he has already mentioned. Hence he was obviously suspended and asked to move his domain.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2007 - March, 2007

Recomonded by my friend to try Reyox Hosting. best thing i every done! Hosts websites great. and the technical staff know what they are experienced and very good to deal with. Thanks

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2006 - January, 2007

You just can't beat the quality/quantity ratio here. These guys provide outstanding service at a reasonable price. I've never had a problem with support, and the network has been suitable for my gaming community since its beginnings. 4's all the way!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - November, 2006

Been through many hosting companies... By far reyox is the best, support staff is highly knowledgable... Servers are very fast and they actually listen to suggestions. Worth every dollar.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2004 - November, 2006

I have been using reyox nearly for 2 years, I have tried many other webhosts, believe me guyz none of them has such a customer focused system, A++++

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - October, 2006

Great hosting.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2005 - August, 2006

I tried many hosting companies before. Reyox is reliable in general; and when there is a problem (which doesnt occur too often), the technical support is EXCELLENT! I host more than 10 sites in Reyox, and would recommend it to anyone.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2005 - March, 2006

One of the best web hosts around.
Support is superb.
Highly recomended.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - February, 2006

The best hosting provider I've tried, never had a problem with Reyox in 1 year. Recommended!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - January, 2006