ClickStrat Reviews

ClickStrat
60 reviews of ClickStrat

I've never seen such an awesome support, they reply my tickets in a few minutes, also I am very pleased with the server speed, If you are lookin' for a host Reyox is the best choice

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2005 - January, 2006

I was in 3 different hosting companies in the past year. The first hosting company was great but not enough bandwidth. The second hosting company was really bad in all aspects. Once I've moved to Reyox, I can only say that they are the best in the best!!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - December, 2005

As a developer we need trustworthy, credible servers for our clients and that is what I've found on Reyox! We host all of our clients with reyox including our top clients, for example Bentley & Lamborghini authorized dealer for Brazil.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - December, 2005

I can't describe the # of times these guys have come through for me even when it was beyond their support agreement. Two thumbs up!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - October, 2005

Reyox is the best customer approached business i've encountered so far on the internet. The ppl at Reyox are always there to solve any problem, should one occur, and all in a respectful and friendly attitude.
My choice for any host solution.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2004 - September, 2005

Far and away the best. This is real outsourcing, I don't have to worry about a thing.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2004 - June, 2005

Excellent company. What I like the best is the personalized service. I've made quite a few requests that were beyond normal hosting service and they were all handled first rate. I'm looking forward to a long relationship with Reyox [I purchased a block of

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - June, 2005

I have been very impressed with Reyox. They are extremely responsive to customer requests and so far, their service is rock solid.. A+! I think it would be rare to find other hosting companies that offer such overall value.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - June, 2005

Reyox exceededs all expectations. got my sityes back up and running in record time. sales and technical service superior. can't recommend highly enuff. around the clock support. fast response.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2005 - May, 2005

reyox is GREAT!! & their online support is perfect and very fast The servers are just as fast. In all my dealings with hosting provider I must say THEY ARE THE BEST.
Thanx for a great product & service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2005

Review ClickStrat