ClickStrat Reviews

ClickStrat
60 reviews of ClickStrat

reyox is the best webhosting i ever had their online support is perfect and their reply is very fast... and their server is very fast i use to host a big website full of media and it can't be any better...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2005

I really can't justify anything worse than 4's because everything was perfect. I wish more hosts were like Reyox!!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2004 - March, 2005

Thanks for the work of people from Reyox.net!
Their service and technical support are great. I think you could not find other hosting with such good speed at good money like this.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - December, 2008

I had problems with my other reseller accounts so I transfered to Reyox. ItI was easy and they assisted me all the way. Great service, great products, just great overall!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - March, 2005

Always provide helpful support and great service with value-added feature.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2004 - March, 2005

Excellent company to deal with, most polite and courteous owners. Technical support couldn't better, tested their 24/7 claim, splendid response times. I could not be happier, highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - March, 2005

My previous host (ReadyHosting) wasn't meeting my reqs and cost too much. I found Reyox and wholeheartedly recommend them!! Go Reyox and be happy! None better and price is perfect!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2004 - March, 2005

I ran my own server for over 2 years but decided to pass the hastle on to Reyox. I can now sleep well at night knowing that my site is in their hands. They have exceeded their duties on many occasions and done many tasks for me which they didnt have to.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2004 - January, 2005

I sign up Reyox 2 weeks ago...
and the support is very fast...

I was supported by Asher Saeed

The server at the moment is fast...

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2004 - January, 2005

Reyox is a great Hosting Company. They answer my questions within in a few minutes, they have excellent hosting services and my ufo website with video streaming is working well and it hasn't had any downtime. So, I intend to continue hosting my website wi

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2004

Review ClickStrat