ClickStrat Reviews

ClickStrat
60 reviews of ClickStrat

I switched to Reyox from a much larger hosting provider with less benefits and more than twice the price. I have been tremendously pleased with the service and support that Reyox has given me since I made the move.

Reyox customer for life!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - June, 2008

Asher and Reyox has been very helpful during the migration of my domains to a much better server. Without me asking, they have helped me solved a lot of problems and headaches. I would not hesitate to recommend Reyox to anyone.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - June, 2008

Uptime for email in my company is mission critical and Reyox could not deliver a solid email server. October 2007 spelled disaster for my company.

Company Response: This review is not a complete picture. Firstly the mail server did indeed have issues but we replaced it a few days ago and performance is back to normal (good) now. The ratings do not reflect other aspects of service. The review is written in haste.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - October, 2007

For me my email is absolutely critical. Totally tired of shared providers where my emails kept bouncing, I switched to reyox.com after a friend suggested them. Its been a year and I am very happy, no bounced messages and they have good spam protection too

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - October, 2007

During last 5 years I tried many Hosting companies big and small names in the market but really in last 2 years I got great services and world class support, thanks to the support team

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - June, 2007

I have used Reyox for almost 2 years. I have nothing but positive feedback. I did however leave, I was able to obtain free hosting from my work.

However, they are the best windows host i have had. offering asp, asp.net, php, mssql, mysql, postgre sql

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - June, 2007

I have used the Reyox services, and it is very very excellent. The technical Support attend very well in what we need. Very Reliability their servers

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - May, 2007

The support service is great aswell as the hosting itself. The support team always make an effort to resolve issues immediately as they arise.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - May, 2007

Before I moved my companies to Reyox, (yes 2 companies), I was with HostDepartment. I can't say enough bad things about them. Reyox has helped me out tremendously with technical problems. Their support is great and their prices are awesome. :)

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2007 - May, 2007

Been with Reyox for 2 years now. Previously, I used 3 other hosting companies that were terrible. Reyox is reliable, professional, and value for the money is great. Several times they have gone out of their way to meet my requests. Highly recommended!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - March, 2007