Cloud4Hosting Reviews

Cloud4Hosting
4 reviews of Cloud4Hosting

Good VPS but support bad
There is different support plans "free" and "paid" but due to the paid plan, the free support is very bad... and the paid support (12€/hour) is ... within 72 hours! Even if it is simply an information you did not receive (VPS management access!)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Cheating
Requested a 24 hour trial, worked ok few hours, no more support, speed very, very slow or no connection.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Fully satisfied!
I have been using vLand services for a year now and all I'm extremely happy with the service. The service is very reliable! I get answers to my questions and solutions to my problems. The communication is superb! A real value for money!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

I am new to webdegin/hosting and everything in between, so when I signed up with vLand.eu i had so many questions! Some about emails and redirecting URLs, as well as working the site builder. The weebly tools made my site even easier to set up.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - October, 2010