Codero Reviews

Codero
6 reviews of Codero

I ended up being my own support department
On more than one occassion I had to explain to the support department what I thought the problem was and then how to fix it.

This really goes to show the support department are extremely under qualified.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2017 - April, 2017

Constantly offline with endless excuses
It became an ongoing problem that I needed to be monitoring the uptime of my server and contacting support when it was offline.

The excuse was always the same: "down for maintenance, it'll be back shortly".

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2018 - April, 2018

Why the constant downtime?
I would have to say at least twice a month I get notified my websites are offline. In virtually all of the cases this happens, on contacting support to find out whats happening its because the technical department are carrying out maintenance.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2017 - June, 2017

A lot of downtime
Codero do offer a 100% uptime guarentee, but that does not extend to scheduled maintence.

Unfortunately, each month they do a lot of scheduled maintenence.

Their support staff take a considerably long time to diagnose any problem with their maintena

When i moved from a Private server on another Company They got me up and running INSTANTLY and without any problems. In my opinion they have the best support and employees that i have ever had the privilege to deal with. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK A+++++++

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - February, 2011

When I switched from VPS to dedicated with Codero, they got me up and running very easily. Support requests are answered very quickly. I haven't noticed the slightest hiccup in speed and uptime. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - February, 2011