Contabo Reviews

Contabo
81 reviews of Contabo

Pathetic Policies
so,

if you are late by 2 days in payment of invoice, they will charge you a massive re-activation fees and will delete your server , which will actually balance out any low cost service that you would have enjoyed with them .

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Very fast anc cheap VPS
I bought a win 2012 VPS. Server was setup in less than one hour inclusing a call to help line to change selected plan over the phone. Never had any problem with it.
Network speed is always at the top and price is indeed very very competitive.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Great Value for Money
I have been using Contabo VPS servers for my Test and Development Environments.
Very satisfied with the performance of the machines.
Have been recommending Contabo to all my clients.
Excellent Price to performance ratio.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Great experience! VPS server review
I have a month experience with Contabo company, and i am realy satisfied!
My tickets are all positive answered very fast, website is up and running pretty fast.. Their system for payment is cool, because you can load money into your account anytime.

> WATCH OUT....
> WATCH OUT....

Î¥esterday CONTABO stole my money I had paid VPS service from 2nd of June, 2014 until 2nd of June, 2015.

I pay 278 Euro for 1 year but in 3 motnhs over charge me and stop my VPS without contact with me.. SKIP THEM

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

it starts of well
Had vpsxl for 2 mths, decided on a smaller one, emailed cancellation 1 week before renewal, aug 17th ordered new vps, 3 days later, vps blocked for non renewal of 1st vps, I now have no vps, they won't unblock or refund, but offer me 50% off reactivation

Bad service - Bad answer
Very Bad provider. still money from acc.. and change the system without ask.
Big stiller Big layer...
Not use this server

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

Contabo charges extra for everything!
I would NOT recommend this company to anyone who wants to host a professional companies website or emails! - support
Telephone support is a scam as it's more sales related then actual technical support! They also want to charge for everything!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Contabo, the bad
Like I read it on virtdeal.com:
Contabo is one of the worst hosting providers on the market!
Support sucks. They don't offer any kind of refunds, and charge setup fee which is ridiculous.
Should be avoided in any way!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

The goods and the bads
I think they have a great deal on the price and network speed. But performance of the server is it almost impossible to work with it and forget if you need support as it is non existent not even paid support. What a shame

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2013 - June, 2013