Corsair Hosting Reviews

Corsair Hosting
4 reviews of Corsair Hosting

Corsair is the best! easy to work with, makes changes instantly! designs beautiful sites very appealing, cost effective i just cant say enough! if you go anywhere else your insane!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - November, 2010

Starting a website from a blank slate can be quite a challenge. We had zero experience with hosting and close to little on web design. We did however have a vision and Corsair's Staff made the developement of our dream pleasant and at times thrilling.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - November, 2010

Sean from Corsair Hosting is a wonderful man. The hosting is reliable and the customer service is excellent! I can not recommend this highly enough.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2010

The people at Corsair have been amazing. They have walked me through the process of setting up my site and even hooked me up with a dynamic programmer so seems to be able to anticipate my needs.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2010 - November, 2010