CWIhosting.com Reviews

CWIhosting.com
65 reviews of CWIhosting.com

I have used a lot of different web hosts in the past, and CWI Hosting is definately the best. Great and friendly support, reliable servers, and I've never noticed any unplanned downtime. Definately the most customer oriented host I've used.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2003 - September, 2005

Having been in the online IT field since 1982 when it came to being System Administrator for a new nonprofit public benefit corporation in 2000 I spent 3 weeks reviewing hosting companies to find the best for a mission-critical application: CWIhosting.com

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2000 - August, 2010

Quicker loading/overall faster behavior/substantially faster FTP uploads - CWI customer support calls feature an actual American voice... plus a truly professional "My CWI" Control Panel / Account Manager... I've had several ISP's over the years... CWI is

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - August, 2005

CWI is absolutely superb across the board. The techs are actually personable and friendly as well as knowledgable (which is very rare). I will stay loyal to them.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2004 - August, 2005

No complaints. Love the support and how any issues get dealt with VERY quickly. Software upgrades, awesome control panel, quick servers, competitive prices etc. etc. Will be a CWI customer for years to come.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - July, 2005

CWI and staff more than met my expectations in customer and technical assistance by making sure my questions are answered. The reliability of CWI as my host is unequalled in the ISP world. CWI cares that my website works for my business.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - July, 2007

CWIHosting is simply the best hosting service I have used and I recommend them to all customers for whom I design websites.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2000 - July, 2005

Since 1999, CWI, represented by RAndolph-Support Tech, has been responsive, efficient, quick, knowledgeable with any problems encountered. CWI is customer oriented and that's rare in a hosting company! They are the greatest value!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 1999 - July, 2005

We just upgraded to a dedicated server, and they made the process quite easy. Techs may take a while to respond, but solve issues quickly once there.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - January, 2005

CWI offers the best you should expect for under a grand. PERIOD! I love talking to the tech support specialists they have, they are so cross-platform its great. IT support can give you some of the best ideas for your site and they are always happy to help

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - January, 2006