Dailyrazor Reviews

Dailyrazor
70 reviews of Dailyrazor

You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick
You know I've been in the internet business for a long time and been with many hosting companies as well, and as far as am concern dailyrazor is the best in prices, features and the best is the support totally amazing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic
They continue to impress me with their high quality included web applications, powerful control panel, great reliability and excellent pricing. If you are not the least knowledgeable person in the world about web hosting and do need to call support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

This host is professional in all the ways.
I have used dailyrazor for about 4 months I think now. Hosted multiple domains. All in all they have been the best. You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users (new AND old) all sorts of goodies. I love them

Great satisfaction and reliability
This host is simply superb. It's the first one who has my site up and running in no time, where I can define virtual directories myself, all in full trust and which really performs at high speed.
One of the best things from dailyrazor is the impressive.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Uptime has been great - 99.9% guaranteed. Highly recommended
I have been browsing the web in order to find good host for about 2 weeks and found out dailyrazor to be everything I need in a web host. I bought Linux shared hosting plan which served my demands. I've been with them for more than 3 months!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Warm congratulations to the whole team.
I selected Dailyrazor to provide hosting for our site based on good reputation, testimonial and the fact they are physically based in the continental USA, as I have experienced it is important to buy products and services where the service promised

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

All in all, dailyrazor hosting service is based on quality
I recommend dailyrazor shared hosting, without reservation, to anyone that asks. You simply can't fail to be delighted with the high speed, low cost and top notch customer service they provide. I've never had hosting services before,!

DailyRazor team always ready to support by 24x7x365
I would like to say that Dailyrazor do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

I am satisfied with dailyrazor service. Their hosting and support
I was looking for the host with US high-end servers and cheap pricing, and found dailyrazor web host.
Their pricing was good and met my monthly budget, so I contacted them directly, they answered very fast and paid via paypal.

Uptime is good, my site is always up
All I want to say is that I am very happy using dailyrazor web hosting services!
This is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. The scripts that I had selected for installation were just right for me.
Their platform is really go

Review Dailyrazor