Dailyrazor Reviews

Dailyrazor
68 reviews of Dailyrazor

Really Good and Professional US web host
I had an account at Dailyrazor 2 months ago before my business closed down. I got a job doing web marketing for a forex trading firm and when my new boss told me they needed a new site, I jumped at the chance to control the project.

Dailyrazor is great

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

DailyRazor will take care of you, as they have me
I appreciate DailyRazor quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support
Response time was okay. They usually reply 5-10 minutes after you submit your ticket with a logical answer. Great US web hosting provider!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

I have been impressed with their support
I had never hosted my domains anywhere prior to signing up with Dailyrazor.com. The support staff is amazing, and friendly and well informed. They offer a comprehensive FAQ database, and even forums for their customers to intermingle with one another.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

I believe that this web host will meet your needs, dudes
I have more than 15 years of experience in developing and hosting websites and applications using different types of technologies, but this is the first time I deal with such a great web hosting provider like Dailyrazor. Very professional and advanced!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Great Support and friendly service
I am satisfied dealing with Dailyrazor web hosting provider. Their US servers are very stable and really fast.
NO SETUP FEE Reliable and affordable cPanel Linux web hosting. So - yeah! I am pleasantly surprised by the service that this decent host provid

100% happy Dailyrazor customer
I am impressed - dailyrazor is the best US host I've ever tried before.
Their 128bit SSL Certificate from GeoTrust are really cool. My online business is in professional hands now.
Now I have much better speed, network uptime (without any downtime).

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Good Network Uptime, Fast Speed — Dailyrazor is great host
I believe that it will be useful for others if you share my personal experience using Dailyrazor hosting.
While I was browsing web hosting discussion boards and looking for reliable host, dailyrazor hosting deals impressed me with the price, features!

Dailyrazor provide Backups daily — Great plus!!
As a customer of dailyrazor, I am particularly fortunate to have a reliable website host, as well as a support team that is 24/7 available to timely answer all questions no matter how insignificant.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

The servers are fast and Uptime is great
Dailyrazor is great. Never leave us hanging, they explain everything great for us and make it easy to use our website. we are very satisfied with them - their hosting service as well as tech customer support.
These folks keep me in the game. I recommend!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

They are quick to resolve issues and patient
Issues happen, but it's how we resolve the issues that matters in my opinion. Dailyrazor excel at this and as a busy man with lots to do its always a pleasure to chat to the guys in support who are friendly, efficient and experts at what they do.Well done

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Review Dailyrazor