Dailyrazor Reviews

Dailyrazor
70 reviews of Dailyrazor

The servers are fast and Uptime is great
Dailyrazor is great. Never leave us hanging, they explain everything great for us and make it easy to use our website. we are very satisfied with them - their hosting service as well as tech customer support.
These folks keep me in the game. I recommend!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

They are quick to resolve issues and patient
Issues happen, but it's how we resolve the issues that matters in my opinion. Dailyrazor excel at this and as a busy man with lots to do its always a pleasure to chat to the guys in support who are friendly, efficient and experts at what they do.Well done

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

I like and enjoy my experience dealing with Dailyrazor
I switched to Dailyrazor over 9 months ago and have been extremely pleased with their web hosting service. Everything has worked flawlessly. I have been able to manage my account with several domains from the client user interface which is very easy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

I have perfect uptime and super fast speed
I can express the point that Dailyrazor.com offer excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, Wordpress, Drupal, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all level´s knowledge people. I raised lots of tickets as I had never moved hosts befor

DailyRazor is great choice for hosting web sites
Really good hosting provider that goes the extra mile to help their customers. Dailyrazor support team always so helpful and resolves issues as soon as they are given. They are honest about any issues arising and explain why issues happen.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Happy using Dailyrazor hosting — 5 out of 5
I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to Dailyrazor next week.
The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Dailyrazor is Top Host for my wordpress blogs
Finally I've found a good home for my wordpress blogs. I have used over 5 web hosts before and chose Dailyrazor 6 months ago, and was really impressed. Now I have much better speed, network uptime (without any downtime), nice scripts.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

It's a good place to order shared hosting plans
I can express the point that Dailyrazor is one of the best places where you can order shared hosting plans at good rates.
When I contacted their sales representative, he shared nice coupon code: 15PD - it gave me 15% off the price!
I love the prices.

DailyRazor meet my expectations!
I have been with DailyRazor for about 8 months now and it has been nothing but perfect. I have never witnessed a second of downtime, my websites load with blazing fast speed, and there customer service really isn't bad at all.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

DailyRazor team always ready to support by 24x7x365
As a developer, I now use Dailyrazor to host every website that I build. I have used other hosts, but I have to say that this decent host offers the same level of performance and features for much less money. Support is usually great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2006

Review Dailyrazor