Data Packet Networks Reviews

Data Packet Networks
17 reviews of Data Packet Networks

This company is a scum. They promise everything and if you really need those features they try to extra charge you and then delete your account! Avoid them by all means!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - December, 2006

Very bad company

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2006 - November, 2006

These guys are a bunch of morons. 2 days later all my sites were down for 1 day. 7 days later all my sites were down again for 4 days. All my sites were lost and they could not restore any files. 15 days later down again for 7 days. Lost all customers

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2006

They failed to keep their Servers online and deleted the whole account without offering any reason.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - August, 2006

They just raised the price of my hosting plan from $5/month to $25/month citing upgrades to their equipment. Poor response for tech support. Horrible host.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - October, 2006

So far, I have been very happy with DataPacket.net. Their management panel is excelent. I have installed DotNetNuke portal and Ranbow portal without any problems, and I have sent a couple of questions on email, whcih have been answered within 6 hours.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - November, 2005

I had a reseller account with them, thay have deleted my account and all the hosted domains. Several times I tried to contact them to ask what did happen for my account but no clear answer.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2005 - September, 2005