Data Packet Networks Reviews

Data Packet Networks
17 reviews of Data Packet Networks

datapacket.net BAD SERVICES
Is a complete lost of money and maybe clients. I used theirs services for 2 months, slowly moving some of my webdesign clients and suddly I start receive a lot calls and ticket problems about websites down and emails issues. Not recommends

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2015 - November, 2015

Not As Bad As Peple Claim!
I have been with them off & on a little over 5 years now. I have has a few problems but nothing major to make me want to leave them. They are good on their word to refund, so if you stayed past the agreement thats your problem! Stop writing hate messages!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

Worst Hosting Company to host your website.
Worst Hosting Company to host your website. Please stay away from these guys.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

I am working with this company for over 2 years, and except the uptime of 98.5 I have no bad word to say about them

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - January, 2009

These guys have taken my money for a package, and then not sent any account details, and ignored all my emails! Stay well clear. SCAMMERS

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Stay away from this company!
- No technical support
- No answer to open tickets
- Getting "no disk space" using under 1% of total disk space
- No way to contact the company

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2007 - February, 2008

This is Criminal company. Dont buy nothing from him if you don't wish lose your data and all. This morons suspend my two account without reason and I loose mysql and all what I building few years. This is really criminal company.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - January, 2008

The worst hosting experience I have ever had. They have a shocking record with the Florida Better Business Bureau. They change their policies and don’t tell their customers, their uptime is terrible, customer service non-existent. Avoid at all costs.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2003 - February, 2004

This company is a total loss of time and money. They are complete amateurs.
They don't respond any tickets, and all my sites were down several times, with no answer from the support.
All my data were lost 2 times. Not a simple "sorry" were said.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - March, 2006

no customer service is provided. you cannot contact the company as there will be no customer service representative attending the toll free nos. your tickets and mail will remain unanswered or they will summarily be closed. you cannot contact the company

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - February, 2007