Dialwebhosting Reviews

Dialwebhosting
45 reviews of Dialwebhosting

Best ever linux shared hosting plans with amazing offers
I'm using Dialwebhosting from last few months. I'm happy with its exceptionally fantastic services. Its Linux shared hosting that I'm using offers the best ever plans. Provides unlimited traffic, space and email support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

99.9% Uptime, totally manageable server
When I started with Dialwebhosting I was totally confused about service provider. Couple of times I've thought to myself: "I really should check out some other hosting providers". But now it's been almost 4 years. Dialwebhosting give an up-time of 99.9%

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2008

Reliable, scalable, dependable hosting provider
Reseller hosting server from Dialwebhosting is purely performance oriented server. If you are looking for reliable, scalable, dependable and affordable service provider with best services then Dialwebhosting is definitely the best option.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Django services are best
It's being two years now, I'm using Dialwebhosting as my Django hosting service provider. The services are unbelievable. It not only just boost my business but also let me more focused towards my business. I proudly say I'm using Dialwebhosting services.

Fab services… Like to work more with them
Great to work with Dialwebhosting. Its services like monitoring and managing server, customer support, unlimited storage, IT team all are fab. I will definitely run along with Dialwebhosting for long term.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Dedicated support team. Good work.!
I'm using nopcommerce hosting, thus needed a provider who can manage my sites with full dedication. I found Dialwebhosting that fulfil all my needs. Nopcommerce secure & reliable server, dedicated experts, managed hosting takes my business to new height

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Very Good Hosting Experience
I was searching great host for my website. Hosting providers I contacted were big flop already and I was suffering because of their unprofessional technical assistance. Then, after one of my client's recommendation I choose Dialwebhosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

3 Years with a great hosting company, Dialwebhosting
I choose this company 3 years ago and consider it as one of the best colocation hosting provider in the industry. Will highly recommend it. Good services, erudite professionals and budgetary plans. Great performance. Keep it up..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

By far best service providers
I am using hosting services for many years. After dealing with many service providers, I finally choose Dialwebhosting. And by far found it the best service providers. The service they give to their clients are appreciable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2002

Best shared hosting plans
I have been hosting my websites with Dialwebhosting for few months now. Their shared hosting plans are completely astonishing. Unlimited disk storage, inexhaustible bandwidth, limitless domains, unlimited capacity are some of the great factors.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Review Dialwebhosting