DigitalServer.com.mx Reviews

DigitalServer.com.mx
13 reviews of DigitalServer.com.mx

Fully-satisfied with DigitalServer Host!
I haven't experienced any issues this Mexican hosting provider, any questions I asked were more 'beginner' questions, and DigitalServer.com.mx were answered really nicely by the staff. Lots of cool features in the control panel, Mexican IP,.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

I like Digitalserver as my Mexican host!
I searched around Mexican host with real Mexican IPs for a long time and could not find a better package than what I found with Digitalserver.com.mx. I first signed up with them because the price was extreamly reasonable, and i had heard good things.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

GooD Mexcian Web Host. My Experience!
Digitalserver.com.mx is what all companies should strive for when it comes to customer service and support, each time I contact them regarding an issue they where always helpful and ensuring the issue was fully resolved. They go what you need.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Review DigitalServer.com.mx