DomainsVision.com Reviews

DomainsVision.com
69 reviews of DomainsVision.com

Straight forward pricing
I've been hosting on their servers for 12 years. The price has never changes. None of these stupid bait and switch pricing techniques here. I've never noticed any down time and their TS is adequate. I have recommended this hosting service many times.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2002

Not great, not bad..
I've used DomainsVision professionally for a few years, they started great but got worse, sadly I moved my services elsewhere.

I'm now attempting to get a refund which automatically renewed, been waiting over 10 days and no response. Okay but not great

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - January, 2013

Have done business with them for 10 yrs, and regret this review. Must re-eval. Am moving all hosting accts to another service. Terribly huge down time at DomainsVision from late '09 to current '11. Degraded in Cust serv & other sadly... good folks.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1994 - March, 2011

Everything is fine, all the service is great, and the support is fantastic, only thing i can say is if the support was 24/7 on livehelp it would be perfect, but the hours of the live help support is not bad, i recommend this hosting provider.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - March, 2010

I always recommend Domains Vision to new customers. The tech support at DV is unmatched- always available, always responsive, understanding to your specific needs, easy to work with and an extreme value for the price. They go beyond the expected.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2002 - February, 2010

I can not stop to be very happy with thir service, because the response time is inmediatly, I never have any problem with the hosting, i have all my clients hosting with domainsvision i recommend for ALL, and for any type of project

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - February, 2010

I have been with Domainsvision for 5 going on 6 years and I have never been dissatisfied with them. They have always provided what they said they would and they have always been there when they say they will. They advertise 24/7 tech support and they desl

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2002 - January, 2007

I have been with domainsvision for coming up on 5 years I for this domain I would not choose any other hosting service.

When ever I need help they are always there to answer my questions.

They have great uptime and great services. I would recommend

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - December, 2006

DomainsVision is my favorite hosting service. Great up time, value and generally prompt service.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2002 - March, 2006

I was down most of the time in last week... at one point I had to contact them 7 times in one day.. after 5 years being with them i will have to leave.. I need my emails at all times

Company Response: The server which hosts the mentioned account has been targeted by DoS attack that is why there were limited service interruptions. The total downtime of the server during the attack was less than 3 hours. The attacking networks have been blocked and the server has been working normally since then. According to the uptime reports of a third party monitoring agent, the actual uptime of this server from 09.01.2005 to 09.29.2005, is 99.3474 %, which means the total downtime during the month (including the DoS attack) was only 4.5 hours.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2000 - September, 2005