DreamTera Reviews

DreamTera
13 reviews of DreamTera

Third Class, Worst Quality
Oversold, third class, can't even provide 50% uptime. Made mistake to buy vps. They've even lost my data once, I had to restore to the one year older version after their stupidity. Server down? They reply with "We'll look into this" and then go to sleep!

Company Response: Hello, This review seems to be fake review, by competitors mostly. As we have checked and the domain stated by him is not a VPS Customer of us in any way, These kind of fake comments are punishable offense and we have reported it to HostSearch as well.

Best Web Hosting Service Ever
I have purchased a Web Hosting package, It is so cool, Best Server uptime (100% until now), Friendly support, Free tools and Free domain, Cheap as well. Worth of each penny.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

I Am Greatfull to Dream Tera
Dream Tera is awesome. They are providing lowest cost hosting i found. Their customer support is awesome & technical support Too. Yes, they are originally providing low cost and reliable hosting service.

Review DreamTera