DynamicHosting.biz Reviews

DynamicHosting.biz
33 reviews of DynamicHosting.biz

Awesome service, especially when a problem comes up
I recently opened a new dedicated server account with Dynamic Hosting and my experience so far has been Five Stars.

I had technical setup issue and they responded - within minutes - to tell me what the problem was and that they fixed it already.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Fast & Efficient Service
I asked DH to move my site from one domain to another. A few hours later it was done.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

Hosting Service
well organized, good info at site, and fast response time to my questions

very pleased with the service

new account - technical support very strong
Great tech support - noticed a missing port def in our config file we overlooked (not necessary in old environment). Fast resolution and went beyond the call of duty. Great work Dynamics.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Incredible service regardless of the price
I've been using DH for years. I also have experience with the "big guys". DH has the best service by far. They recently implemented their free SSL cert program and notified me that it would save me money since I no longer needed to buy a cert from them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2011

Great choice for hosting
I am a developing artist and did a lot of research on all the big guy web hosts out there. I found some were either too expensive with exchange rate for managed Wordpress hosting or they had shady reviews . Great pricing for what they offer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Well that was easy!!! Thanks Dynamic Hosting
Working with an outside organization on an e-mail campaign. They needed some work done to send our message out that was all Greek to us at Adsum.
I forwarded their message to Dynamic Hosting and 19 minutes later it is all done and for free.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

Bang for your buck
DynamicHosting is by far the best hosting company I have worked with so far. They are happy to help and offer the best service at a reasonable rate.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Technical Suppor
I have a few, no quite a few problems with some of my websites and in all cases the technical gurus at Dynamic Hosting have come through in fine style. Unbelieveably the best value for money and also for the high technical help. Thanks Staff of Dyanmi

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2003

Excellent dedicated server, and cost effective.
We have been using dedicated hosting at Dynamic Hosting for at least five years. An excellent company and our server have always been up. The support team has always provided us with quick and detailed help. They do a good job of backing up our server.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2009

Review DynamicHosting.biz