Easy CGI Reviews

Easy CGI
12 reviews of Easy CGI

distressing
no security to websites. Mine were affected by malware, the company suspends my sites and blocks my emails, advising after the facts; instead of fixing the issue&keeping my sites save, they blame me for the breach+request money to fix the issue!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

Liars Liars Liars
Customer Service Never returns phone calls,
Lost information that was dire to a client that figured it out within 2 hours of it happening and they have said they have no backup image of server which we all know pethetic. So Again LIARS

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - September, 2009

Extremely poor service on all levels. Ruined a perfectly good service - Websitrike. Lost several months of updates to MySQL. I can run a more reliable service out of my home desktop. The whole service is a JOKE. Take this if you don't need a website!!!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2008 - May, 2009

dont get hosted with these guys! it BAD BAD BAD and they know nothing about windows hosting

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2008 - November, 2008

My website went down on Nov 18, 2008 due to their migration. After 3 days of not hearing anything from them (while my site was down), I switched to another hosting company. I recommend against using them.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - November, 2008

customer service is complelty crap, its a company that lost touch with its customers, held me to ransom and made me pay for a preium service to get my website back online which they took offline.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - November, 2008

They were recently acquired by a larger company. They now have customer service from your typical India call center. They charge $25/month if you want to skip the hassle of India. Also, surprise, no external access to your SQL database. Web based ONLY

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - November, 2008

How would you like a hosting company that allows your website to go down nine times in sixteen days?

You wouldn't?

Well don't sign up for EasyCGI, the worst hosting company in the world.

I can't even begin to impress on you how bad this company i

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2003 - October, 2008

I so would like to give EasyCGI a good report because their features are great. Unfortunately, their downtime and support is the worst I've ever used.
Avoid like the PLAGUE. You've been warned.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - September, 2008

Initially, fine. Even excellent service. This past year however have been a nightmare of gargantuan proportions. Website often down for 2 days at a time and support was so bad they even asked me if i knew what was wrong. Avoid.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - June, 2008