Easy cPanel Host Inc Reviews

Easy cPanel Host Inc
10 reviews of Easy cPanel Host Inc

Save yourself the aggravation and stay away from Easy Cpanel Host! They don't have a clue on how to secure a web server. I never had a problem before and have been online since 2003. After switching to them all three websites were hacked!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - January, 2009

I gave them a good review 6 months ago. Now they are the pits. Their telephones are disconnected. Support button on their site is down. They close your tickets without answering them. They lie about refunding you. Scammers, stay away.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2008 - June, 2009

Always had probs, e-mail accounts not working, Cpanel licence running out... they suspended my account & refused to put it bk up even though i paid for the year. i would advise to avoid. thy asked me to put good reviews 4 free services.Taking legal action

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2008 - July, 2009

Love the company, Like the design, love the service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2009

One of the best so far I've used. Responds quickly to me. Takes care of things very well. Down time was there in December to change the servers and to upgrade their website.

I wont be moving from them. Great service. Great Uptime. and Great Speeds.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2008 - April, 2009

They give us just100% uptime in Feb 2009, and 2 minutes down to add more RAM, and they are at overall 99.80% uptime. I call that service. Tech support support goes out of thewir way to help, and at any hour, just like the web site says. We are not moving.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2008 - March, 2009

A+ Hosting Company

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - March, 2009

This is the second time this month (Dec) my sites and mail have been down for several days and no response. This time the ticket system is even down. I called and it goes to voicemail that goes unanswered. So much for 24/7 support and 100% uptime!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2008 - December, 2008

I had nothing but a good time working with Easy cPanel Host. There network is great No Downtime and there support is even better.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - May, 2008