EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
185 reviews of EasyHost1

Great Support!
Excellent support. Their response time is impressing and my issue was resolved within 30 mins.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Very reliable
Very reliable. Easy to implement and customer service was there when I need help. I would recommend them to anyone. Overall I am very satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Good service
Very good, as soon as I have requested they did it, very promptly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Good service
Overall, I had a very good experience. Very fast response.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

All good
I had no problems with my inquiry to customer service.

Still very good service
I had a great experience and no issues, thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

EasyHost1 is a great hosting
Good support and a great price. I definately recommend EasyHost1.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Very satisfied
Few days ago I've experienced some problems with my site, when contacted support team I've got a fast and helpful response.

Great response time and excellent service
The tech was very knowledgeable and quickly and effectively walked me through a solution.

Great service
Service was fast immediate and great. All issues taken care of in a matter of minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Review EasyHost1