EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
185 reviews of EasyHost1

great support
It has the most friendly, reliable and intelligent support I have ever encountered.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Great Support!
The technical person was very knowledgeable and provided excellent support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Great service
I am pretty much a newbie at setting up a website. So far the service has been excellent, when I call I actually get a person.

Reliable web hosting
As I am a using services of EasyHost1 for my website hosting since two years and found it most reliable as compare to others. Its user friendly panel is very easy and powerful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Very Knowledgeable tech support
Very helpful service and clearly tech support is most knowledgeable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Great customer service!
I was very happy with his help and we fixed the problem.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Good Help
As a new customer to the site, Tech Support has been super helpful in getting me setup and showing me how things works.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Great hosting provider
Fast, effective, the customer support is fantastic.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Great customer support
Quick response, the techs always ask the right questions and patiently listen.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Very happy with service
No problems at all. Customer service is excellent.

Review EasyHost1