EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
190 reviews of EasyHost1

Still very good service
I had a great experience and no issues, thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

EasyHost1 is a great hosting
Good support and a great price. I definately recommend EasyHost1.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Very satisfied
Few days ago I've experienced some problems with my site, when contacted support team I've got a fast and helpful response.

Great response time and excellent service
The tech was very knowledgeable and quickly and effectively walked me through a solution.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Great service
Service was fast immediate and great. All issues taken care of in a matter of minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

great support
It has the most friendly, reliable and intelligent support I have ever encountered.

Great Support!
The technical person was very knowledgeable and provided excellent support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Great service
I am pretty much a newbie at setting up a website. So far the service has been excellent, when I call I actually get a person.

Reliable web hosting
As I am a using services of EasyHost1 for my website hosting since two years and found it most reliable as compare to others. Its user friendly panel is very easy and powerful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Very Knowledgeable tech support
Very helpful service and clearly tech support is most knowledgeable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Review EasyHost1