EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
185 reviews of EasyHost1

Great & reliable hosting company
This is a great hosting company, their service and support are world-class. I couldn't ask for more for my small business.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

They have top-notch customer service
Their servers seem pretty fast and their uptime is great. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen. They have top-notch customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Satisfied
We love working with EasyHost1, they are affordable and help us when we need support. We really have not had any issues with them since we started about 6 months ago!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

Great Hosting Company
EasyHost1 has been great for me. Signing up was easy and fast, communication with them has also been great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

A reliable hosting company
I have been their client for a few years. Their technical support is really great, fast and efficient. I am very pleased with their services and I highly recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Excellent service
EasyHost1 customer support is excellent. Prompt response and user friendly support team. Good job keep it up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Great service for low price
I have been with this host since the beginning of the year and haven't had any problems. It's has provided me with fast and helpful support and the prices are really cheap. Thanks again for your services!

Excellent
I've been with them for a long time now and I've never had any serious problems with anything. Every time I've had any trouble, they were quite helpful in getting it fixed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Great Service
We are very satisfied with the service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Their service is just the best
Their customer service and technical support are great and when I have a problem and contact them they normally get back to me pretty quickly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Review EasyHost1