EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
189 reviews of EasyHost1

Been very happy with EasyHost1
Been very happy with EasyHost1. I've been hosting with them for about 1 year now. No downtime, speedy connection, and helpful customer support. Support is friendly, fast and they are real people. Price is great, reliability is great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Excellent service
Highly Recommended to all who are looking for real deal and support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

Excellent
Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either. Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

I'm very satisfied
I used EasyHost1 since more than one year and I was absolutely satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Great & reliable hosting company
This is a great hosting company, their service and support are world-class. I couldn't ask for more for my small business.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

They have top-notch customer service
Their servers seem pretty fast and their uptime is great. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen. They have top-notch customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Satisfied
We love working with EasyHost1, they are affordable and help us when we need support. We really have not had any issues with them since we started about 6 months ago!

Great Hosting Company
EasyHost1 has been great for me. Signing up was easy and fast, communication with them has also been great.

A reliable hosting company
I have been their client for a few years. Their technical support is really great, fast and efficient. I am very pleased with their services and I highly recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Excellent service
EasyHost1 customer support is excellent. Prompt response and user friendly support team. Good job keep it up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Review EasyHost1