EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
185 reviews of EasyHost1

Great Hosting
It's always available, there are no interruptions. I can upload very easily.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Good Service
The best and fastest hosting service. Customer service is very exemplary and very quick to respond.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

I like this host
I moved from another host to EasyHost1. They helped me set up my website. The quality of support is excellent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Simply good value
I signed up for their unlimited $5 plan. It's good value for money. I have more than 20 websites and hundreds of emails. Support if fast and friendly. LIKE it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Everything was so simple!
Everything was so simple! Great Host! provides real deals. Their plesk control panel is so easy to navigate through and the quality of their service is Awesome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

Review EasyHost1