EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
192 reviews of EasyHost1

Excellent service
I have been using EasyHost1 almost 6 months now and i have never had problems with hosting. Also the service team is very helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Best Hosting Service
I am very satisfied from EasyHost1. I will recommand this hosting service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Satisfied!
Excellent customer service! Tons of Tutorials. Very satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Reliable and Affordable Web Hosting provider
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my questions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

good customer Service
Easyhost1 has very fast uploads! I found the customer service agents friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Very satisfied!
Very satisfied! Always online, inexpensive, quality tech support and service. Any questions re: service and setup answered promptly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Easy to use
The system is easy to use, navigate and understand. I have had to use customer support a couple of times. The response time was almost immediate and the support was awesome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Great Hosting
It's always available, there are no interruptions. I can upload very easily.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Good Service
The best and fastest hosting service. Customer service is very exemplary and very quick to respond.

I like this host
I moved from another host to EasyHost1. They helped me set up my website. The quality of support is excellent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Review EasyHost1