EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
197 reviews of EasyHost1

Great Service
Provides very reliable service at an affordable price. It is very rare that I need the customer service, but when I do they are prompt and knowledgeable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Great Service
Very affordable and reliable. Only had one question, but it was answered immediately by customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

The best!
Consistently good performance. My site is up and has run smoothly for years. Very friendly and efficient.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Excellent Support
Very reliable servers, fast speed and friendly customer support. I've called them many times and they never gave me a sign that I irritate them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Great service
I am impressed that my service has never been interrupted and my questions have always been answered in a timely manner.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Excellent service
I have been using EasyHost1 almost 6 months now and i have never had problems with hosting. Also the service team is very helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Best Hosting Service
I am very satisfied from EasyHost1. I will recommand this hosting service.

Satisfied!
Excellent customer service! Tons of Tutorials. Very satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Reliable and Affordable Web Hosting provider
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my questions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

good customer Service
Easyhost1 has very fast uploads! I found the customer service agents friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Review EasyHost1