EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
190 reviews of EasyHost1

Keep up the good work
I have joined EasyHost1 and been amazed at all the services you get for the price I am paying. The service is fantastic and the support is so helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Technical Support
Excellent as always...thank you very much.

Satisfaction of service
Fast answers. No need to wait and resolve problems easily.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Best Service
The staffs are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Great customer service
Support is always responsive and knowledgeable. I left one service due to up time and have been happy with the availability of EasyHost1.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Satisfaction of service
Great support like always. I didn't have to wait long and the tech answered all my questions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

No complaints
Very satisfied with the service from EasyHost1. My site loads fast and I have never had any problems with downtime.

Helpful Support
I recently moved to EasyHost1. They have transferred my account without any additional fees and done it very fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

The best web hosting ever
I was very pleased with the support I got at EasyHost1. They answered quickly, was very knowledgeable, and resolved my issue quickly.

EasyHost1 is the best
EasyHost1 is the best I have been working with them for 2 years now never had a single problem.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

Review EasyHost1