Easyspace Reviews

Easyspace
15 reviews of Easyspace

A company which deserves zero stars
This company is not just bad, it is the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Heed the warnings posted all over the web!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

Be very very careful while dealing with easyspace.com
I ordered a server on 15th march 2013 and told them very clearly about my requirements.They agreed to all my requirements in exchange of a three months advanced payment.I made the payment and still they didn't fulfill my requirements and repaid my money.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

I found Easyspace much harder to use than 1&1 for domain hosting.

Easyspace refused a refund though I cancelled before the 2nd year started. It cost me about £65 in leaving fees and a renewal I didn't want, just to transfer out. 1&1 is cheaper too.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2009 - November, 2010

I have hosted with Easyspace since 1999 and have absolutely no problems. I am aware that some had difficulties with introduction of new and enhanced products and services but there introduction has made those difficulties worthwhile.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 1999 - August, 2006

My site was hosted there until 2003 and that was the worst hosting on the net. They did not even have smpt, so I could not send email with my domain. my public pages were on the root and there was no publi_html folder which is a security risk. not recomen

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2001 - June, 2003