eBoundHost Reviews

eBoundHost
84 reviews of eBoundHost

I've handled several accounts with ebound over the last few years. Tonight I had an issue with an account that was getting emails blocked by our local isp. Kevin in tech support nailed the issue in 5 minutes and our mail was working properly again.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2011

Fast, reliable, never down! I had troubles with my old provider in Croatia and their employee Denis went into some serious trouble to move my domain and help me out. Support is fast and great.Recommended highly!!
admin@vertex-pusher.com

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - January, 2011

I have several important business websites with EboundHost. A few have been with them for some years, others have recently been added; brought over from other web host providers. Eboundhost turns out to be the absolutely perfect choice for me. Kudos!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - October, 2010

The 2 previous reviews are absolutely untrustworthy! Have been with eBoundHost since August 2006 and there is always their technical support ready to help. Look here to check how fast are their servers: DickGreasley.com, ProBody.cz.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - September, 2010

If possible, stay away from eboundhost. I got a VPS account from them. Sure, they may have a perfect uptime, but their server speed is *very* slow especially between 9 am to 6 pm every day. Some of my pages take up to 30 seconds to load!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - April, 2010

Based on reading reviews and customer support praises here I've decided to register. Thinking I found at last a hosting with real people who will pick up the phone. Last 4 hours nobody picks up the phone despite the site stating 24/7 staff available.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2010

Great Support Team of eBoundhost.

Thanks to Brent, Ken and all others for the prompt reply and quick action on my request. The problem was sorted out in an hours time.

Thanks a lot eBound host

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

I've been hosting with eBoundHost for almost 2 years. Though I do encounter some technical problems with my site, their technical support is really very good, professional and fast. They are very patient and will really help you out.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2007 - November, 2009

eBoundHost.com is a scam. Do not purchase their hosting service. I signed up last week and after 7 days I have not received any communication from them. I trited calling them (they don't have an 800 number, cheap...) but all I get is a recording.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2009

What can I say but 'way to go EboundHost'! I've tried most of the hosting companies online as well as local and by far EboundHost surpasses them all in customer service and reliability. My first contact was with Denis. Always courteous and helpful.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1994 - July, 2009

Review eBoundHost

Your review of eBoundHost

Your domain hosted with eBoundHost