eBoundHost Reviews

eBoundHost
84 reviews of eBoundHost

I have been with eBoundHost for almost 18 months and I love their service. Their servers and network is very fast and their customer service is excellent. If you are looking for A++++ Hosting, then try them. You will not regret your decision.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - June, 2009

I moved from a shared hosting environment to a VPS on Eboundhost. In 20+ years of hosting, these guys are the BEST! Wish I had used them much earlier! Unmatched service and quality.
Unlike every other host I've used... there's no disappointment here!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2008 - June, 2009

Just switched from other host company (web.com) because of technical issues that couldn't get resolved. Loving eboundhost so far -- I'm able to consolidate several sites into 1 inexpensive site. Great support even in off times, very pleased with switch

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2009

I researched very thoroughly the alternatives to the miserable web host I suffered with for years and settled on eboundhost. What a relief. Fast, affordable, dependable VPS. Fantastic support for getting a non-tech user up without a hitch. Get 'em.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - April, 2009

Better communication
The best technical support rapid
Best Rates
Stronger customer service to resolve the problems of
Company true and very beautiful
Earning the support of skilled staff
Continuous support 24 hours
Actually the world's best

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - March, 2009

eBoundHost quickly provisioned my VPS and had it available to me within a couple of hours. The performance was pretty comparable to my old stand alone server.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2008 - March, 2009

I have got to say that eBoundHost is probably the best bang-for-your-buck webhost you could ever want. Great tech support, tons of bandwidth, server space, and total data transfer!

I'd recommend to anyone looking for or a cheap, well featured host.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2007 - March, 2009

I recently switched to 180 sites to eBoundHost from another VPS provider. Because of their diligence and willingness to go the extra mile, I was able to get the sites live fast. Their professionalism and work ethic are top notch. I highly recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2009

Hosted with them for several years. If the site works, it's OK, but any little problem is practically unresolvable because support is lying on every step. Say they did something, in fact they did not.

Company Response: We helped with self inflicted problems and had an earful of rudeness instead of a thank you. This guy had the private cell phone of our top tech. Even helped him with office IT problems. Good luck at your new host.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - January, 2009

Always quick to respond, easy to deal with, and very helpful.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2006 - November, 2008

Review eBoundHost

Your review of eBoundHost

Your domain hosted with eBoundHost