ESDS Reviews

ESDS
152 reviews of ESDS

Good support
ESDS Technical support is outstanding and till now has solved my all issues I am really satisfied and would appreciate for further support too.
I just want to thank My Account Manager Sharmishtha for her support and response to my current issue.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - April, 2015

ESDS is Best For Customer Satisfaction
i am using ESDS services from last 3 years. I just want to thank My Account Manager Jabeen Shaikh for her courteous and prompt response to my issue. ESDS tech support is outstanding and very quick.i am really satisfied with their services. Thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

it is satisfied
satisfied

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

gud service
Gud service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

The fastest service ever had in HOSTing
ESDS is the most fastest service & support provider I've ever seen.
As a reseller hosting holder I have many websites hosted & I do get into problem due to non technical person. But every time ESDS tech support guided me without fail & with no delay.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Reliable hosting service
ESDS hosting is very reliable and high performing! I am their customer for more than an year and have found their hosting service, customer support very trustworthy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Happy
I am happy with the service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Excellent Support
Excellent online support get good response from chat center for my queries.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

Reliable service
I am using ESDS since last 6 years and I find them very reliable, 24x7 available to solve my issue.I had recommended them to my all clients for VPS & dedicated server.
Thank ESDS team and Kunal for excellent service.

Wish you good luck.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Nitesh K
Most of ESDS services are good

Review ESDS