eUKhost Reviews

eUKhost
325 reviews of eUKhost

Quick & easy - very impressed
eUKhost is a very good service with a quick & easy online chat service. Good value for money too, Vernon Smith in the billing department was very helpful!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Great support from Vernon Smith
I recently had to contact eUKHost about an invoice and Vernon was very helpful. I'm very satisfied with the help he gave me and very satisfied with the service from eUKHost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2010

Very happy
Thanks Vernon Smith, you were very helpful and sorted my query effortless...
Thanks again!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Thanks
Vernon helped greatly with setting up a new agreement after paypal messed me around. Thanks for the great support!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2008

great service
always great service, used these guys for nearly ten years. again great service today from Vernon.
much appreciated.
Paul

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2007

Great customer support!
Vernon Smith quickly helped me with a problem I had with my order today - fast and friendly service!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2016 - August, 2016

Good service
Quick response and support from Vernon Smith at EUKHOST

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

domain transfer
very helpful and answered all my questions. vernon smith was very helpful

great value and service
I've been with EUKhost for many years now and their customer service and reliability is great. Vernon Smith has just spent ages helping me move to a new plan to sort out a new issue I've had with email storage. No problems here!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2006

Domain renewal
Excellent quick service thanks Vernon Smith

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

Review eUKhost

Your review of eUKhost

Your domain hosted with eUKhost

2GosTKO.com