eUKhost Reviews

eUKhost
324 reviews of eUKhost

Great customer support
Have been an EUKHost 'hosting reseller' for a number of years, & have always been impressed by the speed of response & level of service received! Had technical issues with a website & Magritte was able to sort these with ease - thanks EUKHost!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2010

Good service
Have been a customer for six years, would definitely recommend. Thanks for your help Vernon Smith

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Best service and excellent support
eUKHost is the best hosting services company around for all gold, silver and bronze medals. I've been a client since coming accros their plan 8 years ago from a very bitter experience with one their competitors and; since I've never look back. Very Happy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2008

Quick and Helpful
Vernon Smith - Chat Support Person, Quickly helped me resolve an issue. Took less than a minute. Really great service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2008

I just really not good at this type of thing, but the guy who was trying to help me step by step tonight,(who I have just forgotten his name, sorry) I just wanna to say, you are the most patient technical support I have ever meet! Thank you very much !!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Great service
Very happy with the level of service I received.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - May, 2016

Reliable and quick service
The best technical service I have ever received for our website, many thanks to Mergritta and all other technicians I have dealt with in the past. I will highly recommend this service provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2011

PayPal transaction mail problems
Thank you to all the Tech's at eUKhost's following problems with receiving transaction mails, and the lack of assistance from PayPal. The eUKhost's team helped me make sense of the problem, even though PayPal made me work with one hand tied behind my back

Top Service
Once again I have had the pleasure of eUKhost 'live chat' team. This time Vernon Smith dealt with my query with the usual professional manner.

Thanks guys, you are always there when I need you... keep it up/

Steve

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2006

Best support & billing team ever !
Vernon Smith from the billing team ( and the other staff ) are amazing .. is like havin the answer out of the pocket! I really love to be a client of them ! Best Regards

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Review eUKhost

Your review of eUKhost

Your domain hosted with eUKhost

2dhosting.com