eUKhost Reviews

eUKhost
324 reviews of eUKhost

great service
i have been using eukhost for the past 8 years and would highly recommend them. especially Vernon Smith who is always very helpful -:)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2007

Domain registration issue
Experienced an issue where I thought the domain had been purchased and registered but this was not the case. It was an error on my part and Vernon Smith was very helpful in getting the issue resolved and assisted me in registering the domain

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Excellent customer service
Provided a reliable hosting service and excellent customer service particularly from Vernon Smith who couldn't have been more helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2011

Very helpful
I received a lot of support and good communication from Vernon Smith, who was very helpful in helping me register a new domain that I had trouble with and for updating my serves amongst other things.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

Online chat experience
Vernon Smith. Nice chap.
Very helpful.

All is Excellent!
I have been using EUKHost for many years and I have never had a problem that could not be resolved.

They are very fast to respond and efficient.

No need to look anywhere else!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2005

Domain Transfer
The live chat has been brilliant. Lucy Smith and Vernon Smith in the Billings Dept were extremely responsive and helpful

Use of Live Chat (agent = Vernon Smith)
Good service from Live Chat. Not just advice on what I wanted to do, for me to act on later (which was what I expected), but they actually did the necessary work during the chat, so when the chat was finished, I had nothing more to do. Excellent!

Vernon Smith
Great job by Vernon.
Very helpful and very patient.
Thanks for the great service,
Pete.

Prompt dealing with request
I ran out of disk space in my old-style hosting package, and needed a speedy solution. Vernon Smith responded promptly and clearly and arranged for my account to be upgraded immediately. A very satisfactory outcome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2007

Review eUKhost

Your review of eUKhost

Your domain hosted with eUKhost

2dhosting.com