eUKhost Reviews

eUKhost
318 reviews of eUKhost

Domain Transfer
The live chat has been brilliant. Lucy Smith and Vernon Smith in the Billings Dept were extremely responsive and helpful

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Use of Live Chat (agent = Vernon Smith)
Good service from Live Chat. Not just advice on what I wanted to do, for me to act on later (which was what I expected), but they actually did the necessary work during the chat, so when the chat was finished, I had nothing more to do. Excellent!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2007

Vernon Smith
Great job by Vernon.
Very helpful and very patient.
Thanks for the great service,
Pete.

Prompt dealing with request
I ran out of disk space in my old-style hosting package, and needed a speedy solution. Vernon Smith responded promptly and clearly and arranged for my account to be upgraded immediately. A very satisfactory outcome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2007

vernon smith rocks
Vernon helped me with my issue with expediency.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Great
Great service form Vernon Smith, spoke to another agent before him but couldn't solve the issue.

10 mins on live chat with Vernon and the problem solved. Excellent service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

vernon smith
Vernon Smith sorted me out in 10 mins after a previous failed helper who didn't get me the call back I asked for.

Great
Great service form Vernon Smith, spoke to 2 other agents prior to him, who couldn't help me with the issues I've been having.

10 mins via live chat with Vernon and all my issues were resolved. Excellent service!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

Been with EUKHost for quite a few years - still 5 star service.
As always, 5 star service and just received some great customer support from Vernon Smith. Got me on an upgraded service with no fuss and in just a few minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2005

Issue Resolved Promptly and More...
I received a quick, professional response from EUKHost's Vernon Smith and my issue was resolved in a minute. After the billing issue was resolved Vernon also renewed the domain while on the same support ticket.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Review eUKhost

Your review of eUKhost

Your domain hosted with eUKhost