eUKhost Reviews

eUKhost
325 reviews of eUKhost

Prompt dealing with request
I ran out of disk space in my old-style hosting package, and needed a speedy solution. Vernon Smith responded promptly and clearly and arranged for my account to be upgraded immediately. A very satisfactory outcome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2007

vernon smith rocks
Vernon helped me with my issue with expediency.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Great
Great service form Vernon Smith, spoke to another agent before him but couldn't solve the issue.

10 mins on live chat with Vernon and the problem solved. Excellent service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

vernon smith
Vernon Smith sorted me out in 10 mins after a previous failed helper who didn't get me the call back I asked for.

Great
Great service form Vernon Smith, spoke to 2 other agents prior to him, who couldn't help me with the issues I've been having.

10 mins via live chat with Vernon and all my issues were resolved. Excellent service!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

Been with EUKHost for quite a few years - still 5 star service.
As always, 5 star service and just received some great customer support from Vernon Smith. Got me on an upgraded service with no fuss and in just a few minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2005

Issue Resolved Promptly and More...
I received a quick, professional response from EUKHost's Vernon Smith and my issue was resolved in a minute. After the billing issue was resolved Vernon also renewed the domain while on the same support ticket.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Great Help!!
Vernon Smith was absolutely amazing in getting a domain transferred over to my account and back up and running. I cant recommend him and his services enough. Being in the united states I thought communication would be tough but this was very seamless.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Very quick response
I had a quick response from Vernon Smith about my billing issues. The issue resolved in less than 5 minutes. Awesome service provided by eUKhost!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

MIGRATION
EUKHOST is the best hosting provider that you can have. 24/7 support, 100% uptime. Perfect at all. Special thx to Vernon Smith, we worked together to migrate servers over night.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2008

Review eUKhost

Your review of eUKhost

Your domain hosted with eUKhost

3GosTKO.com