eUKhost Reviews

eUKhost
321 reviews of eUKhost

Amazing support service
Priscilla V was great. My issue was solve really fast and always nice and polite. Really amazing support service!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Terrific Support Yet Again
Just had a live chat with Samuel to request a change to a a setting on the server. All done quickly and efficiently so this was yet another example of the excellent support I get from eUKhost whenever I call. These guys really are good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Linux Technical Support
Stanley K is credit to your technical support team. Eukhost support team are always helpful & they always solve the problem & fix it. Their whole support team are very helpful & supportive.

Quick response times
Samuel was lightening fast sorting out my technical issues with updating a cron job. Thanks :-)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2004

Great Service
Excellent service! always patient and reliable. I'm kept well informed and issues always explained.
I have been in contact with Yogesh a few times and he as always been helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Amazing support as always
Have been with eUKhost for a while now and the support is always brilliant. Had a small issue with my SSL certs just now, but Yogesh T not only sorted it all out, but got my certs all installed and up and running for me while I waited! Thank you :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

SMTP and Captcha Issues
Migrated to a new server and the contact form fell over - Stanley K fixed both issues very quickly - identifying issues with firewall rules etc. and explaining them clearly - all good now!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2009

Excellent Service
I had a really annoying issue and Stanley K was really patient and solved my issue quite swiftly. Great service as usual!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2010

The best support
Excellent support. All problems will be fixed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2008

Good Technical support
Happy with overall support provided by LINUX TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM. Just chatted with Mr Yogesh on LIVE CHAT. Extremely happy with us IN TIME actions and response.

Review eUKhost

Your review of eUKhost

Your domain hosted with eUKhost

2CHEMICLOUD