eUKhost Reviews

eUKhost
325 reviews of eUKhost

STANLEY K
Stanley K saved me a lot of time and provided excellent service when redirecting a domain.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2008

Good Service
Just had a script error and Samuel solved the problem immediately.
Keep on with the good work

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

New to eukhost, only just got holding page up
Just started really but trouble pointing a second address to the holding page - fixed quickly and pleasantly in under a minute, thanks!

Eukhost support
Stanley K was straight on the case when we had a problem with our domain email recently and the problem was resolved swiftly and with a minimum of fuss. The technical assistance from Eukhost has always been first class in my experience.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

Linux technical support
Thanks to Stanley K... very professional and polite!
Good!

Quick help with dev environment issues
Hi,
I want to say thank you for customer support and especially Stanley K for quick solution, explanation for issue. Really helpful and quick response.
Thanks,
Andris

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2009

eUKhost - The Best Hosting Company Ever...
We've been using eUKHOST for two years now and their service has been impeccable. This morning my email went down and the support guy there, Harvey Jacobs, calmly, courteously and with brilliant capability spent hours resolving the issue for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Good staff
Today I spoke with Stanley K on the online line 24/7 support. I have been on this support channel a number of times, I must say that Stanley K was very good and help me out perfectly. I think you should hire more team members like him.

Thanks
Steven

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

eukhost best support ever seen
eukhost and his online support Samuel is best online support

Great support
Had a lot of difficulties with our emails but Samuel S. took the time to sort out everything quickly. The service of Eukhost team is perfect and the reason why we will never change. A standing ovation for Eukhost and its entire team!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

Review eUKhost

Your review of eUKhost

Your domain hosted with eUKhost

3EURO-SPACE