eUKhost Reviews

eUKhost
325 reviews of eUKhost

Very Happy with eUKHost

I use their 'starter' packages - and have had both Windows and Linux packages.

I'm not the most informed user and often need technical support, which is always very good.

Not the cheapest - but you get what you pay for

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2008

Upgrade VPS
I upgraded the server VPS.
I dealt with Ross, (sales department). His information was accurate. He advised me the best solution then took care that the technical department made quickly the migration.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

technical support with email sent and received
well done

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Server upgrade advice
Thanks to Ross for helping me through server upgrade options for a new VPS - great service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Evaluation of last glitch
The young lady who helped me was the most helpful; the clearest in her instructions; and the most patient of all other experienxes I havd=e had with you (not that the young men were not good - - but she was EXCELLENT!)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Excellent support
Just had to contact support with a minor problem. Samuel sorted it out very quickly and efficiently.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2003

Faultless
I've used eUKhost for a number of years and for a number of different domains, and have not once had any complaints or problems. The support has been faultless. Ross on the helpdesk has been very helpful today.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2003

I found my euk host technical help desk gentleman very informative & calm. He sorted my issues out & was very friendly. Thanks to him I am back up and running with low blood pressure. :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Suzanne Jones was great!
Suzanne managed to get a beginner to the right place with understanding, patience and humour!
Thank you. ;-))
Gayle

EUKHost
Been with for over 7 years, service and support has always been awesome. Had a few hiccups but the way these have been dealt with always leave me thinking why look for another host elsewhere.

Ross on sales has always been a great person to deal with

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2007

Review eUKhost

Your review of eUKhost

Your domain hosted with eUKhost

3EURO-SPACE