Eurhosting.net Reviews

Eurhosting.net
18 reviews of Eurhosting.net

Ottimo servizio ad un buon prezzo
Senza dubbio il miglior servizio hosting con il quale ho lavorato. Ho diversi domini presso di loro, e mi hanno sempre fornito assistenza puntuale via email o telefono, referente sempre reperibile DI PERSONA. Prezzi molto concorrenziali. Super-consigliato

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Very good solution
I've many domains, and before I used the Italian provider Aruba. Now I've knew Eurhosting, and is fast and with really good support. I think in a few time I'll transfer all my domains.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Astonishing
Simply put, you are not getting anything better.
Prices are cheap and tech service is the best I've seen in 15 years of constant migrations from one provider to another.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Eurhosting
This is the best i could ever had! I have a lot of websites, and these guys are fantastic fixers! Quick, professional, expert, nice, communicative, kind. etc. 24/7!
and a real low price for everything!
tks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

great
Great customer services, they really care

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

The best!
Good service and assistance, nice price, best hosting for your own website!

Just rely on it. You will never get disappointed.
I really enjoy how this company provides a serious webhosting service, especially because it's a big bang for bucks.

Excellent support, prices unusually lower beside a concrete quality of the webhosting. I recommend it to everyone!

To me, the best in Europe!!
Young staff that can communicate in several languages, fast and reliable servers.
Price are very low and affordable, give them a chance!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Review Eurhosting.net