EXMASTERS Reviews

EXMASTERS
46 reviews of EXMASTERS

BAD BAD. Resold me a ( reseller's ) €50/mo dediboxinternational server for €300/mo,
pretending it was a premium server within his own network.
Also double billed me twice when I upgraded my server.

Company Response: This absurd review is probably from a competition- we have our own servers of course (FREE test servers available) and 3rd billing co. (doubling not possible). Numerous positive reviews, xBiz Awards nomination etc. are arguments against this false review.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2007 - April, 2008

THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - February, 2008

I have had previous NIGHTMARES with previous crappy hosts but i decided to spent a little as exmasters is a bit costy but definitely worth it.
the server is absolutely fast and the support was great (had dns issue they helped me fix immediately) within 2

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - February, 2008

Exmasters team are the best team around the globe!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2008

Comment to Tofast4u IP 89.247.125.66 on December 20, 2007: This gentleman had home-made script with a lot of bugs and he didn't have any type of documentation. All standard Linux scripts are compatible of course. Non-standard scripts needs documentation.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - January, 2008

Well i just can tell everybody not to go with Exmasters. one of the biggest crap hosters ive ever seen. i got a root there
and their lazy scripters wrent able to install my scripts correct. i ordered a debian with lighthttp but got a fedora with apache.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2007

Nothing but good things up to now! Support is fast and superb!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - August, 2007

I was on virtual accnt and now have dedicated box. Both is great - very professional and friendly support, fast network, no downtimes, cool control panel. What else do you need? Strongly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - June, 2007

Horrible experience! Double billing, slow server and to top it all, they "accidentally" deleted my daughter's site from their servers claiming that we requested it! Unfortunately, they claim to have deleted all their email and could not find our request.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - June, 2007

Exmasters is the best priced hosting I've seen and to get full support for the price of the servers is just out of this world. I'am more than happy with the service.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2007 - May, 2007