Exovian Internet Services Reviews

Exovian Internet Services

Great and reliable service. Some of the best support of I've seen too. They offer great prices for their packages and their servers are quite fast.

Company Response: If I only had something to say...

This company is not providing the services from last 6 weeks they only charge our credit cards. I send many emails that closed my account & refund.

Company Response: But no reply now we take a legal action against this company. I advise you all dont host your sites on exovian.

Lots of free extras, great technical support, great price

Company Response: N/A

N/A

Company Response: when i join there servers, and customer service was brill but after 3-4 months they beemed to go down hill :(

Good Techsupport that know stuff about hosting good stuff for the $$ Server is reliable never have a Downtime (Downtime = 0)

Company Response: Shoutcast Nowplaying Doesn;t work ><

Quick Setup - NO SUPPORT, NO SERVICE. They do not answer or return calls. They do not answer emails or respond to trouble tickets!

Company Response: Had to file a case with the BBB just to get a response to my issue and a refund! Stay away!

Their servers seem to be up all the time

Company Response: I have submitted a couple of trouble tickets but have not received a response for more than 10 days, it looks like they have shut office and left.

I have a reseller account. Server uptime is good but very poor technical support. I submit tickets from last 20 days send emails & also call on phone

Company Response: but no reply from the company.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE! Fast Servers & Friendly Support!

Company Response: N/A

N/A

Company Response: After account transfer, can't access cpanel. Support implies it's on my end, though cpanel worked fine prior to their transfer.

Review Exovian Internet Services