FastComet Reviews

FastComet
38 reviews of FastComet

Great support!
Great hosting provider and awesome support 24/7! I'm very happy that I choosed Fast Comet to my hosting provider. Technical and customer support teams are very friendly and always willing to help. My last ticket was handled by Irina Chukwuma.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

FastComet - The Support Team Behave Like Pure Angels. It's Amazing!
I've been online for long, but I've never seen this kind of support anywhere. It's beyond imagination. Irina Chukwuma, Anna, Emma, Bogdan, Mike, Peter (and 2 others) - all knew their jobs and saved me a huge headache. I feel at home with FastComet.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Irina - excellent Customer Service
Irina - excellent Customer Service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Excellent service
Irina Chukwuma did a great job to get our site up and running in no time. Having hosted before with Godaddy its a great change to have an answer back within a few minutes.

Well assistance from Irina Chukwuma
I am glad to have quick resolution for webmail of one of my shared hosted website queries from Irina Chukwuma. She has given me not only resolutions for my queries but also provided me references and guideline for my future reference. Thanks again.

I would never use anyone else.
Without question, the absolute best in the hosting world. Their services, pricing and backend tools are without question the best in the business. Speaking of business, every business out there should mirror the customer service of Fastcomet. 2nd to none.

Checking my email forwarding
Excellent service all round. Firstly from Bogdan via the online chat and then Irina from technical support who answered everything I asked quickly. All my doubts were resolved. Thanks again Fast Comet. 100% recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Very easy to use and great customer service
Setting up a Magento 2 site was extremely simple, just a few clicks of the button. The support staff is also very responsive and handles any questions or issues you might have right away. One of the tech support staff members Irina was super helpful.

really appreciate for their support
my email was hacked and shout SOS to the support team. They fixed quickly and i can sit back and relax. Thank you very much!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Just tried their SpeedUP plan and looks awsome.
Very helpful support team. I do really appreciate their fast and cooperative support. I'll continue test their services and hope it will remain same as I 've seen. Special thanks to Irina Chukwuma, Oliver W and Peter.

Review FastComet