FastComet Reviews

FastComet
29 reviews of FastComet

Just tried their SpeedUP plan and looks awsome.
Very helpful support team. I do really appreciate their fast and cooperative support. I'll continue test their services and hope it will remain same as I 've seen. Special thanks to Irina Chukwuma, Oliver W and Peter.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Great Host
Awesome. Great host, the best support I ve ever had. Amazing staff thanks to: Charlie P. Marin Y. Kyle G. Nikola Z. Irina Chukwuma. Leon C, and so many others that Helped me.

Best support ever
Į am very happy using fast comet.Support team work perfect.

server JUST WORKS and WORKS FAST and support is amazing, esp. Leon C.
FastComet does it right. Servers are well-tuned and able to handle traffic that other servers with more resources couldn't even keep up with. When I had any issue, support jumped on it and took it through to resolution. BIG THANKS Leon C. on support team!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Quick Respond
We thank to FastComet Technical Team for their fast and clear response to issue we have on our Website. Great assistance from their Technical Support Staff - Leon. Thanks so much!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Great and fast support
Fast and very professional service! Every time we needed help for setting up our service and/or fixing something, the staff especially Leon, Vlad and Oliver helped out quickly and effective.

Many thanks guys!

Best server of all time
I'm from Brazil and I work with sites and blogs since 2005. I tried servers in Brazil. But no one makes me happy. So, I discover FastComet and life change! Seems Herbalife mantra... But is true. Services and support are awesome. I Recommend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Really fast support
The support is really fast and loyal to customers.
They transfer my website and EV SSL certificates really fast not just ASAP
answering all my questions and explaining all the process at the same time.
Huge Thanks to Oliver W. and Vlad

Thanks for fast feedback guys I really like how u respond.. :)
So far, this is the best webhost I ever met., I hope that your support is continuous and still on time.. thanks for fixing my website and helping even though I am still a newbie.. I hope u never tire to help others..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Good Support
I needed help with my mail server and response was quick!

Review FastComet