FastWebHost Reviews

FastWebHost
38 reviews of FastWebHost

Seriously awful
I have a wordpress website with jetpack and monitoring of uptime. I would get constant emails about the site being offline. Also, customer service wouldn't follow up on tickets. Yes they are cheap but you will pay in time and frustration.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2015 - July, 2017

very good and supportive team
very good and supportive team, helps to resolve very fast. good hosting services ever and much better than any other hosting services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Stupidity at its peak
They just move things around at your cost and time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

total waste of time and money
they have the worst support staff, they're paranoid to the level of stopping you from receiving and sending emails, and i got a BUSINESS PLAN, if you want to destroy your business join them, they also have ZERO knowledge in cPanel, they dont have experts!

My journey of a good hosting provider ends here.
I have been searching for a good hosting provider for more over 6 months. I tried 3 different providers, all of which delivered an awful experience. Since joining Fastwebhost my WordPress pet blog loads fast, w/ better service & they helped me migrate.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Always online support.. Highly recommanded
I strongly suggest this hosting company,because every person is good dedicated to work & expert in every issue.Charges are very very reasonable.I moved my sites to their server with fear but now I 100% trust them No issue at all.

Good Managed Wordpress hosting for our magazine blog
Tried out their managed wordpress plan for 50% off with coupon. Switching from Hostgator who gave us constant downtimes and some weird security issues on a wordpress multi install.

Speed - better than Hostgator with CDN
SSD Space & support is fantasti

Garbage
Don't expect to hear back from their support team anytime soon after you contact them (in fact, don't expect to be able to contact them at all- their "open a ticket" option only lets you submit a question if you fill out a Captcha that isn't even there).

Some culture differences
I started as a ehost customer about 2005 or before. There has been some up and downs, but nothing really serious. I have six web sites on the reseller plan and they have always given me the support I needed.
There are some culture differences.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2004

Cheap for a reason
I've been with Fastwebhost for years. I really don't know why. However over the past year I have had to contact support every month due to sites going down. Moving away was the best thing I could have done.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2010

Review FastWebHost