FastWebHost Reviews

FastWebHost
32 reviews of FastWebHost

Good Managed Wordpress hosting for our magazine blog
Tried out their managed wordpress plan for 50% off with coupon. Switching from Hostgator who gave us constant downtimes and some weird security issues on a wordpress multi install.

Speed - better than Hostgator with CDN
SSD Space & support is fantasti

Garbage
Don't expect to hear back from their support team anytime soon after you contact them (in fact, don't expect to be able to contact them at all- their "open a ticket" option only lets you submit a question if you fill out a Captcha that isn't even there).

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Some culture differences
I started as a ehost customer about 2005 or before. There has been some up and downs, but nothing really serious. I have six web sites on the reseller plan and they have always given me the support I needed.
There are some culture differences.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2004

Cheap for a reason
I've been with Fastwebhost for years. I really don't know why. However over the past year I have had to contact support every month due to sites going down. Moving away was the best thing I could have done.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2010

Terrible, don't waste your time
You can expect your sites to be taken offline, or magically break through server upgrades and transfers. Avoid the cost, it's cheap, but you may lose all your hard work. Look elsewhere.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2006

Beware : FastWebHost pressurising to pay more
Claiming money during the contract period itself, while entire annual bills are paid. Pressurizing clients and sort of blackmailing by threatening to suspend. Client may end up paying more for little time left or data they hold. Beware & Avoid such Crooks

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2008 - June, 2014

big fraud don't ever trust them
one day without my permission my account is deleted just after upgrading my hosting plan , when i called then they were unable to speak anything and after that they stop taking my calls.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Bad Service
Really bad service, they dont care about the costumer, really low knowledge on hosting tech.
Difficult to keep a chat with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

FastWebHost credit card fraud
I used Fast webhost from past 3 years (when it used to be called ehostpros) .. The service is really worst and even the charged my card and asked me to send the card details.. I asked them to pay my money back if they cant activate my account.. no reply

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2012 - November, 2014

Cannot contact Support, Cannot host web site
I've used this company since 2006 when it was call ehostpros, since renewing my service for two years in November 2013 I have not been able to access my Cpanel and all attemps to contact the company have not had any success. Don't use them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2006

Review FastWebHost